Submit your fintech concept for the chance to pitch to a panel of industry-leaders and an audience of payments professionals. By participating in the Women in Payments Unicorn Challenge, you’ll gain valuable feedback and expert advice that can help you take your fintech start-up further, faster. It is unlike any women entrepreneurship awards program.
If you’re a woman founder of a fintech start-up, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Past winning fintech start-ups from around the globe include Soundpays, VeeLoop, and Thrive Savings, Nuggets and others.
The judging panel includes leading women experts from across the global payments industry. Their chosen winner will have a chance to pitch to major market leaders for further guidance and expert insights.
The Unicorn Challenge is a great opportunity to form meaningful connections with industry experts and influencers, while honing your pitching skills.
- Any fintech based in the APAC region is welcome to apply including: East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Australia and Oceania.
- Your start-up must be less than 3 years old, and up to and including seed-stage funding as of April 1, 2021
- You can have a maximum of 1 presenter per organization
- Submissions must include current photos and bio of presenter
- Women in Payments reserves the right to grant or refuse, at its sole discretion, speaking opportunities to any applicant. Limited spots are available
APPLY BELOW to pitch your Fintech at the ASEAN Women in Payments Symposium for 2022. The deadline to apply is Thursday, July 28 2022.